COVID-19 Practice Policy
June 07, 2020
CURRENT PRACTICE POLICY (Effective from May 2020)
Due to the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic the way in which we work at LCC has changed until further notice. This policy has been implemented to keep our clients, our staff and our community safe.
We appreciate that our clients adhere to the following recommendations:
- Please do not attend the practice if you have any symptoms of cold or flu including a fever, cough, sore throat or runny nose. You will be asked to leave if you are exhibiting any of these symptoms.
- Please do not attend the practice if you have travelled overseas within the last 14 days.
- If you have travelled interstate within the last 14 days please advise our staff. Travel across the border from Western Victoria to attend your appointment at LCC is considered essential travel and is permitted however if you have travelled from other states we may advise that you delay booking for 14 days.
- Please do not enter the clinic until 5 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Only the individual with the appointment booked should enter the practice, except in the case of a booking for a child in which case a guardian may be present
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use on the front counter.
- Due to the fastidious sanitation measures required between each client we are currently unable to offer use of our ‘traction’ massage bed prior to your consultation.
- Some adjustments that require particularly close face-to-face contact between the patient and practitioner (Such as ‘anterior thoracic’ manoeuvres) may not be able to be performed. This is at the discretion of the treating practitioner.
- We ask that accounts be settled via EFTPOS. Cash is not accepted.
Our opening hours are currently variable based on demand week to week. Each week we will post our opening hours on our Facebook page. To receive these updates please like and follow our page.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation while we navigate our way through these unprecedented times. Adherence to this policy will allow us to continue to provide our essential service to the community as safely and effectively as possible.
Meet our Team
Our team of Chiropractors are here to help you on your health journey. Meet our Chiropractors before you arrive at Limestone Coast Chiropractic.
M 10am - 1pm, 3.30 - 6.30pm
T 9am - 12.30pm, 3.30 - 6.30pm
W 8.30am - 11.30am
T 10am - 1pm, 3.30 - 6.30pm
F 3pm - 6pm